Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Absolutely brilliant sequel

This is without a doubt the greatest thing you guys have ever done. I didn't think it was even physically possible to top the first one, but this one easily surpasses it.

I liked how you explored the Running Man's family, and how they reacted to his death. The dialogue was well written, and funny as well. The way the children dealt with the loss of their dad, and the whole build up to his son gaining his running powers was really great.

The end was especially awesome, and the son's decision was definitely not what I expected. Then you even manage to make what is probably the funniest credits sequence I've ever seen, and having Morgan Freeman star in it was hilarious.

And finally, the sequel hook at the end played out perfectly. My guess is that it will explore the other side of the short, the one the audience didn't get to see.

So all in all, this is a satisfying and magnificent follow up to the first one, and I hope to see the next part soon.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Good. Voted 5.

I liked this movie, but I have some suggestions.

Right, the animation was excellent, very nicely done, and everything was drawn well. It was fluent, and made good of it's style. The humor wasn't the best, but it was still pretty good non the less.

The choices were pretty original, and not that far-fetched, which is pretty good. However, they were only 6, and as I said, they were something that could actually be done. While that may not sound bad, it can't really hurt to add some choices that are completely ridiculous. Hell, if not for anything other than a secret choice.

Also, I have an idea that may be do-able. After you pick all the choices, you are treated to another, correct, choice. This one will be successful, and move the character to a different location, where more choices appear to get past a new obstacle. This could help keep it fresh, lengthen it out, and give players motivation to go on.

Also, I think you are a great animator, and I hope to see more of your stuff later.

:D

PuffballsUnited responds:

Whoa! Thanks for the large review!
The reason I stayed with six choices was that I was running out of ideas. Most of the ideas I came up with seemed too similar to the other ones. I could have gone with some farfetched ideas though. Thanks for the tip!

As for your idea, I'm planning on doing something similar to that in a sequel. Keep on the look-out for it. (It'll probably be a while though...)

Jerry Jerry

Excellent work

First off, the animation and drawings were incredible. Simple, smooth and very stylish despite it's simpleness.

The idea is original, there isn't any real major plot to follow, instead it felt like I was just monitoring someone's life as it lead up to his days and it's events, which you don't see that often, by which I mean I've never seen any flash executed like this before.

And to top it all off, there was humour as well

10/10
5/5

Where's Me Fuckin' Sherry Where's Me Fuckin' Sherry

Amazing

It's well animated, funny, and offensive all at the same time :D

I can see quite some work was put into both the song and movie, and hope for more of this stuff later

Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

MISSINGNO used 'REVIEW'

I have never met MISSINGNO myself, but I get the feeling this is what it feels like

Animation was good in it's own little way, the sound was funny, and it certainly was an original idea

Stryker Saves the Day 2 Stryker Saves the Day 2

This needs frontpaging

This flash is really good. The animation is fluid, and the graphics are good. And it's funny as hell! So keep it up, and I'd love to see a third one

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10

Loved it!

I thought it was just as good as the others and the bonus scene was awesome

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Simply too awesome

At first I thought that it wouldn't be as funny as Irod Bad, but it turns out it was.
Please make more.

5/5 10/10

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Neo looks rather emo

I think it's one of the best sprite movies out there.
The fight was smooth, camera moved nicely and it was just epic

Einbuinn ( The Loner ) Einbuinn ( The Loner )

Áhættuleikarar?

kreditlistinn var fyndnastur. Vissi samt ekki að það væru svona margir Íslendingar á NG